en - [sympa-users] Moving Sympa to new server with new version

  • From: Graham Pearson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moving Sympa to new server with new version
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:31:04 -0500 (EST)

I have been running Sympa for a few years and now want to upgrade the server with new OS and the latest version.

The Old Server is CentOS 5.7 running a version that has Revision 6972 Date 2011-01-17

The new server is Centos 7 and trying to install Sympa 6.2.12

After spending 2 days installing the server, getting all of the Perl Modules installed and updated to a version that is supported by Sympa, when I run the /home/sympa/bin/sympa_wizard.pl command I get an error message of

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /home/sympa/bin/Conf.pm line 207

Any ideas?

  • [sympa-users] Moving Sympa to new server with new version, Graham Pearson, 01/22/2016