en - [sympa-users] FW: bulk.pl keeps dying? (fwd)

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] FW: bulk.pl keeps dying? (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:47:59 +0000

Hello,

Does anyone know if this issue being addressed in the next update?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:49:41 +0000
From: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>
To: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
CC: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
Subject: RE: [sympa-users] bulk.pl keeps dying?

I noticed a memory leak in bulk.pl that caused erratic behavior with the bulk
processes (zombies) and eventually required a system reboot. To fix it, I
configured bulk.pl to never shutdown, bulk_lazytime 9999 and now we have 9
bulk instances running without issue and the system has been very reliable.

-Terry McLaren
University of Illinois