en - [sympa-users] Error running sympa_wizard.pl

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Error running sympa_wizard.pl

Hi all
I am new to sympa mailing list.
I am trying to install sympa (6.2.12) .
I have installed all required perl modules which are documented in the
installation documention.
The check with the sympa_wizard.pl script also says that all module are
satisfied.
I also have created the sympa user and sympa group (both with the name sympa).
The installation was made from the source (without a package).
However when I run sympa_wizard.pl --health_check or just sympa_wizard.pl I
get the following error:
Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /opt/sympa/bin/Conf.pm
line 207.
It seems to me as if the script does not find the sympa.conf file which is
located in the /etc/sympa directory
However this file is present.
Has anyone an idea what the problem of this could be.
Thanks for your help in advance.