en - [sympa-users] Pre-approving a moderated message

  • From: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Pre-approving a moderated message
  • Date: 16 Nov 2015 03:53:27 -0000

I have a moderated list (the venerable Telecom Digest) where the
moderation all happens somewhere else, and the moderator sends the
approved messages to the list which posts them. When I was using mj2
he added an Approved: header with a password which was stripped off as
they were posted. The From: lines are unpredictable and most are not
subscribers to the list.

What's an easy way to get the same effect in Sympa? The messages pass
through a script of mine here on the way in so I can munge them
however I need to, although I would prefer not to munge them very
much.

R's,
John