en - Re: [sympa-users] Mail stuck in modqueue as .distribute

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Mail stuck in modqueue as .distribute
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:36:53 +0200

Hi,

Le 16/10/2015 12:24, Tobias Wolter a écrit :
Cheers,

I've recently switched over a mailing list to a moderated scenario using
editorkey.

The first mail just now got in, and one of the owners authorized it;
do_distribute with the message key shows up in the logs.

Now I've got a file named $listname_$modkey.distribute (not literally,
variables expanded, of course) in the modqueue directory
(spool/moderation), but it just seems to be lying there without any part
of sympa actually feeling responsible to actually distribute it.

I'm not very knowledgable about the queue runner mechanics used in
sympa. Can anybody tell me where I have to look, i.e. which settings to
check for sanity and how, if in doubt, to manually flush the queue?
The sympa.pl procvess is supposed to find the message in the moderation queue and distribute it.
What version of Sympa are you using?
The file just stays in queue? It never disappears?
What are the rights on the file? Do your wwsympa.fcgi process run under the sympa uid?

A lot of question but I'm trying to narrow you problem.

REgards,

David

-towo

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21