en - [sympa-users] bounce scores not being calculated

  • From: John Kirkland <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] bounce scores not being calculated
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 22:44:21 +0000

In 6.2.7, bounce scores are not being calculated by the eval_bouncers task.  It is evaluating the first bouncing score, but not any of the rest for a given list.

I tracked down the issue to the $sth not getting pushed/popped to/from the $sth_stack in the update_list_member function.

Basically,  $list->get_first_bouncing_list_member() was getting the first list member, then $sth was getting overwritten when this list member's score was set.  Then, $list->get_next_bouncing_list_member() had an invalid $sth to work with.

To fix this, I edited Sympa/List.pm and added the 2 lines with >> in front of them just before modifying $sth and just before the end of the function:

    >> push @sth_stack, $sth;

    ## Update each table
    foreach $table ('user_table', 'subscriber_table') {

    >> $sth = pop @sth_stack;

    return 1;
}

Regards,
John Kirkland

  • [sympa-users] bounce scores not being calculated, John Kirkland, 10/02/2015