en - Re: [sympa-users] problem with automatic list creation

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problem with automatic list creation
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 10:25:36 +0200

Hi,

You should send us the Sympa logs. We can't figure this out without a few information.

Regards,

David

Le 01/10/2015 18:43, Riccardo Veraldi a écrit :
address@concealed">Hello.
suddently on my sympa serverl normal users can create list automatically.
I mean when a users send a request for creation, the list is created without sending it to listmaster for approval.
The scenario is the default create_list.public_listmaster

so I do not understand what is going wrong.

sympa version is 6.1.7

any hints ?
thank you

Rick

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21