en - Re: [sympa-users] Ability to downgrade to the old user interface?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Ability to downgrade to the old user interface?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:48:53 +0200

Hi Tom,

I think you could probably at least use the old templates.

Just download the web_tt2 directory from 6.1 sources : https://sourcesup.renater.fr/scm/viewvc.php/tags/sympa-6.1.24/web_tt2/?root=sympa

Then copy all this in your etc/web_tt2. NOT in default, or it will be erased at the next Sympa upgrade.

I think it could probably work. Anyway, it is worth a try. If it does not work, you just need to remove the web_tt2 directory from etc/.

Regards,

David