en - [sympa-users] Cannot Moderate from Android Phone

  • From: Robert Beer <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Cannot Moderate from Android Phone
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 16:04:08 -0400

​​
e is an issue in Sympa
​version 6.2.3 when
​​
ting list traffic from an Android phone.  You cannot get to the Distribute, Reject or View buttons if there is a singe message to distribute.  If there are multiple message the buttons are visible.
​  ​
I am not a web guy but took a look at the issue and have an ugly but functional workaround:

Make Distribute, Reject, and View buttons stack in small screens in editing /usr/share/sympa/default/web_tt2/modindex.tt2

​​
:

62c62
<           <td>
---

Editing /usr/share/sympa/default/web_tt2/modform.tt2:

24a25

Editing /var/lib/sympa/static_content/css/style.css:

307c307
< 	display: list-item;
---
> 	display: inline-block;

Editing /var/lib/sympa/static_content/external/foundation/css/responsive-tables.css:

30c30
<     div.table-wrapper { position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; overflow: visible; border-right: 1px solid #ccc; }
---
>     div.table-wrapper { position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; overflow: hidden; border-right: 1px solid #ccc; }
32c32
<     div.table-wrapper div.scrollable { overflow: scroll; }
---
>     div.table-wrapper div.scrollable { overflow: scroll; overflow-y: hidden; }
​Maybe someone with a better handle on this could clean this up.

​Hats off the the persons involved in the responsive design.  Overall it is quite impressive.​

--
Bob Beer <address@concealed>
Ohio Northern University, Information Technology, Ada, OH  45810

  • [sympa-users] Cannot Moderate from Android Phone, Robert Beer, 08/14/2015