en - [sympa-users] Issues with sync on the fly when viewing all lists or all closed lists

  • From: Steve Rich <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Issues with sync on the fly when viewing all lists or all closed lists
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 06:29:04 +0000

I have set the default_distribution_ttl and default_ttl values to 1 hour but no matter what, the purge lists and view all lists fails on my main robot due to timeouts.  I can see all the closed lists but sympa wants to refresh the includes_ for what seems to be all lists on all robots everytime I try to purge from the web interface.  I've thought about extending the timeout on fastcgi processes but this really seems like an inefficient way to do things.  Anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
Steve

  • [sympa-users] Issues with sync on the fly when viewing all lists or all closed lists, Steve Rich, 08/11/2015