en - Re: [sympa-users] Shared documents

  • From: Victoriano Giralt <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Shared documents
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:48:16 +0200

On 07/08/2015 10:37 AM, David Verdin wrote:
>> Is there a way to change the root folder for shared documents?
> No exactly. You can change the location of the lists directory (each
> list contains its own shared directory). It is the "home" parameter
> value that sets this location.

Or you can go fancy an create a symbolic link off the list "home" into
the bigger partition from the shared directory.

Or, go even fancier, and mount a separate volume on each list shared
directory. It can be easily done with a for loop using adequate patterns
for volume names. We do this this kind of things for distributing evenly
big storage loads (e.g. mailboxes or photo image stores) to reduce
backup times.

--
Victoriano Giralt Central ICT Services
Systems Manager University of Malaga