en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa VMWare Image

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa VMWare Image
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:36:08 +0200

Hi,

How comes you still found it? This VMware image is supposed to be removed from the Sympa web site because it's way too old and un-maintained.
Actually, the most interesting point in this image was that it showed the coupling between Sympa and Dokuwiki and even this as completely revamped in a far easier setting (See https://www.sympa.org/contribs/dokuwiki/farm).

If you want an easy try of the latest version, use Soji's repository for CentOS / RedHat. It's a half an hour setting, tops. You can find it here: https://www.sympa.org/binaries

Best regards,

David