en - [sympa-users] Manual Sync of Editors after MySQL db "include" change

  • From: John Gibson <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Manual Sync of Editors after MySQL db "include" change
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:11:50 -0800

Hi, All.

I am successfully using “editor_include” statements to add editors from a MySQL database.  This is working fine.

However, occasionally, I would like to be able to force an update of the “admin_table” so the editor shows up as an “user_admin” right away.

How would I do that ?

These two options look promising, but am pretty sure sync_include is just for subscribers:

[root@vm-maillist1 data]# sympa.pl --help|grep sync

   --sync_list_db [--list=listname]      : syncs filesystem list configs to the database cache of list configs, optionally sync an individual list if specified.

   --sync_include=listname@robot        : trigger the list members update

…john