en - RE: [sympa-users] Message counter in Subject

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Nestor Oviedo <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Message counter in Subject
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 21:17:38 +0000

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for -- if you mean to just count all the messages sent to a list, then you can obtain these value by looking at  the archives for a given list.

If you're looking at a count of messages sent per user, I have a custom scenario condition plugin that can rate-limit postings on a per-user per-list basis.  This keeps a count in a database table that may be of use for obtaining per-user message counts.  You may be able to use this, or modify it to your purposes.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead