en - RE: [sympa-users] Moderation error

  • From: "Shane H. Wilson" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Moderation error
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:05:33 +0000

Sorry, Sympa 6.1.17~dfsg-1 on Ubuntu 14.04 from a package.

The message was from a gmail.com account to a test list (I was reproducing a user error on a new list) and the only contents were “Test” in the subject and “Test!” In the body.  This is the first time we’ve run into this problem and I sent a another test message to the list this morning from the same gmail.com account and couldn’t reproduce it again.  Which is even stranger.

Below is the body of the moderation email:

One new message for list its-test from address@concealed arrived.

1 messages are awaiting moderation.

To view the messages, please click on the following URL:

<http://lists.centre.edu/wws/ticket/2826027705003>

To distribute the attached message in list its-test:

<mailto:address@concealed?subject=DISTRIBUTE%20its-test%2024b6897930ea42c0b2386a81e4c95b77>

Or send a message to address@concealed with the following subject:

DISTRIBUTE its-test 24b6897930ea42c0b2386a81e4c95b77

To reject it (it will be removed):

<mailto:address@concealed?subject=REJECT%20its-test%2024b6897930ea42c0b2386a81e4c95b77>

Or send a message to address@concealed with the following subject:

REJECT its-test 24b6897930ea42c0b2386a81e4c95b77

The messages moderating documentation:

<http://lists.centre.edu/wws/help/admin#moderate>

Shane Wilson

Information Technology Services

Senior Systems and Networks Coordinator

CENTRE COLLEGE
Personal education. Extraordinary success.
http://www.centre.edu