en - Re: [sympa-users] bounce score

  • From: Michael Howe <address@concealed>
  • To: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] bounce score
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:56:51 +0000

Hi Youcef,

On 31/10/14 22:36, Youcef N Baouchi wrote:
> I’m testing a list on our new sympa sever and I noticed that there quite
> a few subscribers whose emails have bounce yet not a single one has a
> bounce score calculated. Any idea why?

You need to have more than minimum_bouncing_count messages, with a
bounce period longer than minimum_bouncing_period (cf
<http://www.sympa.org/manual/bounces>).

So, by default, if they have <10 bounces or they've been bouncing for
<10 days, the bounce score won't be calculated.

Best wishes,

Michael

--
Michael Howe, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford

  • Re: [sympa-users] bounce score, Michael Howe, 11/03/2014