en - RE: [sympa-users] Disabling topics?

  • From: Youcef N Baouchi <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Stephane Ascoet'" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Disabling topics?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 10:49:37 -0600

Yes, but there is logic in the home.tt2 file that changes the link for
categories on the home page to be to the page of "list of lists." I removed
this logic from home.tt2 in my web_tt2 directory to remove the link all
together. This way categories doesn't show up at all. The field 'topic' was
also removed from the 'create list' form.

I hope that makes sense,

Youcef