en - Re: [sympa-users] thoughts re. DMARC impacts

  • From: Stephane Ascoet <address@concealed>
  • To: Miles Fidelman <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] thoughts re. DMARC impacts
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:19:41 +0100

Le 28/10/2014 01:45, Miles Fidelman a écrit :
Folks,

Many of us just had to deal with the impacts of DMARC on our lists.

Hi, there's something(at least) I don't understand: on a Google mailing list, a Yahoo sender has his address replaced by the list address. I can hear that, for this user, all senders addresses are replaced to let him receive them, but I don't understand why his own is replaced too...
--
Bien cordialement, Stephane Ascoet

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.