en - Re: [sympa-users] Sending an HTML page to the list

  • From: "S. Ikeda" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sending an HTML page to the list
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:06:21 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:42:17 +0200
David Verdin <address@concealed> wrote:

> Le 24/10/14 16:33, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) a écrit :

HTML.
https://www.sympa.org/manual/message-handling#customizing_messages
> > OK, I'll check that out. Sounds good.

> >> Well, all mails are sent as multipart/related. So most mail clients will
show images.
> > Unless you disable remote web content for privacy reasons.
> I don't think so. In mulitpart/related, images are embedded in the MIME
> message (as attachments). So you don't need remote web content.

I suppose Stefan is right. Currently multipart/related contents Sympa
generates won't
refer attached contents, i.e. won't use CID.

I'm trying to replace remote URLs in the HTML messages with cid URLs. There
is a
problem that MHonArc seems not able to handle cid correctly. Does anyone know
recipe
to make MHonArc to work with CID URLs?

Regards,

--- Soji