en - [sympa-users] LDAP 2-level query inclusion debugging...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] LDAP 2-level query inclusion debugging...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:11:12 +0200

In a sympa installation i manage seems that my include_ldap_2level_query
stop working, or at leasy stop working correctly.

I've setup a query that will add 4 addresses, but only two of them where
added.

Also, in a similar list the exact same query return all the 4 addresses (but
they was executed also on a previous version of sympa, while the former list
was created after upgrade).

There's some way to ''debug'' the ldap query that sympa send? Or i've to
''sniff'' them?

Thanks.

--
But somebody's gonnahave to answer, the time is coming soon
when the blind remove their blinders

  • [sympa-users] LDAP 2-level query inclusion debugging..., Marco Gaiarin, 10/22/2014