en - Re: [sympa-users] DMARC compatibility as a patch?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] DMARC compatibility as a patch?
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 09:42:45 +0200

Hi Roger,

Le 09/09/14 07:45, Roger B.A. Klorese a écrit :
address@concealed">Can the DMARC compatibility changes be isolated into one or more patches, and what chance would I have of manually applying that to an early Sympa 6.0.x system? We are going to upgrade, but we are stuck in a ripple effect -- Perl too old; installed as an OS package so requires OS upgrade; OS upgrade requires hypervisor upgrade; no room for upgrade process on current server -- that requires us to rack up a new server, and we'd like to offer our users some relief as soon as possible. (Yes, I know "as soon as possible" is months ago.)
Well, I think we could isolate the two or three commits that led to the DMARC resolution problem.
However, I think tagging a new 6.0.x would be easier for you, wouldn't it?

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21