en - RE: [sympa-users] Quietly rejecting spam (un)subscribe messages

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Michael Howe <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Quietly rejecting spam (un)subscribe messages
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:58:21 +0000

> Is there a way to make Sympa silently drop the messages, or do I need to
> submit a bug (and potentially a patch)?

We have a spam-detection scenario defined using the spam_status setting in
the sympa.conf (instead of using the antispam_tag_header_* settings) that
checks for certain headers and subject line tags inserted by our mail
gateway. (Sympa 6.1.19)

I think that if this returns a 'spam' status then the request is dropped?

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed