en - [sympa-users] MIME-Lite-HTML vrs newer Perl?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] MIME-Lite-HTML vrs newer Perl?
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 22:37:41 -0500

I am in the process of upgrading our dated Sympa installation.  Currently working with perl-5.18.2.  When I run "sympa_wizard.pl --check" it tries to install the latest MIME-Lite-HTML.  However, I notice when "make test" is performed, it runs into a lot of problems.  I looked into the bug tracking for this module, and sure enough somebody reported a similar failed test result.

So, what version of perl are folks using, and what version of this MIME-Lite-HTML module?  Are these test failures something to be worried about?

Thanks,
Amos