en - [sympa-users] how to inherit a list and unsubscribe some members

  • From: Jordir Dominio es <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to inherit a list and unsubscribe some members
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:56:57 +0200

Hello sympa users,

We would like create a list, with a data source of a another list.
In this new list, a newsletter, some members want to be unsubscribed.

How can I inherit a list, and unsubscribe some members, but receiving
new subscribers from original list.

We woudn't like to use "no mail(useful for vacation)" option, because we use
this option to unsubscribe for bounce reasons.

So,

List B have in data source list A.
But in List B we would like unsubscribe some members
We would like receive new subscribers in list A.

Thanks in advanced,

Jordi Renye
Universtiat Politecnica Catalunya