en - Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-core] Re: Disabling archives for a list

  • From: "Chirhart, Kurtus V" <address@concealed>
  • To: Marcin Hoffmann <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, Michael Howe <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-core] Re: Disabling archives for a list
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

Michael,

   That is how we turn off archiving as well.  It will stop the data from being stored on disk.   The list web options will then immediately show an empty set of parenthesis under the archiving options.

   If editing the config files is not an option for you, you may want to take a look at creating a custom .tt2 template that can make the same edit.   I am not sure how to do that, but it certainly seems within the realm of possibility.

--Kurtus