en - Re: [sympa-users] Patch for sympa to avoide Yahoo DMARC issues

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Patch for sympa to avoide Yahoo DMARC issues
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 17:01:14 +0900

Steve,

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 04:19:49 +0000
Steve Shipway <address@concealed> wrote:

> I've made an updated patch that allows for alternative formats in the From
> email address (as well as the From friendly name) so that you can have
> $from.invalid as well as $list@$host and $explicit; however I've been held
> up so haven't submitted it yet. Soji has worked too fast for me! I'll
> submit an additional patch suggestion for this.

This seems good idea to enhance flexibility.

However, "$" is legitimate character used in mailboxes.
I feel TT2 style template might be better, e.g. [% sender %].invalid,
[% list.name %]@[% list.host %]. It will also give common feeling
with other parameters such as custom_subject.

Regards,

--- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン セキュリティ&OSSソリューション部 池田荘児