en - [sympa-users] AOL sets DMARC p=reject

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] AOL sets DMARC p=reject
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:22:36 -0700

AOL has followed yahoo.com in setting their DMARC policy to reject.

http://postmaster-blog.aol.com/2014/04/22/aol-mail-updates-dmarc-policy-to-reject/

AFAICT it is set for aol.com and aim.com, but not for many of the other
generic vanity domains they host (engineer.com, doctor.com,
consultant.com, etc).

We (lists.riseup.net) like Steve's patch, but we will want to use it
globally and not per list and we'd also like to know if the sympa team
is going to adopt this approach or if they have something else in mind.

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed