en - [sympa-users] Integration of Sympa with Zarafa

  • From: Amos Batto <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Integration of Sympa with Zarafa
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:59:56 -0400

Hi, I am trying to install both Sympa and Zarafa on the same server
which uses Postfix.
To use Zarafa with Postfix, I have to define in main.cf:
virtual_mailbox_domains = example.com

But that conflicts with:
virtual_alias_maps = regexp:/etc/sympa/sympa-alias.virtual

If both a virtual_mailbox_domain and virtual_alias_maps are defined for
example.com, Postfix generates an error in the log:
Mar 30 17:04:47 vps postfix/trivial-rewrite[20601]: warning: do not list
domain example.com in BOTH virtual_alias_domains and virtual_mailbox_domains

Does anyone have any suggestions how to run both Zarafa and Sympa on the
same server? I'm willing to fix to a different MTA if necessary.

Regards, Amos Batto

  • [sympa-users] Integration of Sympa with Zarafa, Amos Batto, 04/01/2014