en - RE: [sympa-users] On a moderated list add addresses of distributed messages to a white list

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] On a moderated list add addresses of distributed messages to a white list
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 03:22:49 +0000

I don't believe that Sympa can do this natively, but I know a way to create
an
add-on to do it.

First of all, you need to add an include.send.header scenario that does
a"search(whitelist.txt) smtp,mime -> do_it" . This lets a whitelist work.
You need to create an empty file search_filters/whitelist.txt in the list
directory (and probably one in the base etc/sympa directory as well).

Now you need to have a way to maintain this file, including a way to add
entries to it from the moderation page. This means making a TT2 plugin
module
and modifying web_tt2/modindex.tt2 to place an additional 'Add to whitelist'
button next to messages in the moderator queue.

This is not such a simple task, particularly if you're not a perl coder, but
on the plus side it does not require modifications to the Sympa base code.

Steve

Steve Shipway
address@concealed