en - Re: [sympa-users] problems with soap interface (probably all utf8 related)

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] problems with soap interface (probably all utf8 related)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:40:00 +0100

Hi,

We will investigate this problem. I'am particularly disturbed by the discrepancy between the different fields - submitted in a single SOAP request.

I'll keep you informed as soon as we solve this problem.

For your information, we're using this SOAP server between several servers using different OS without any encoding problem. I'll try to stick to your setting to find relevant misbehaviours.

Cheers,

David