en - Re: [sympa-users] Meaning of the include_sources_admin field in admin_table

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Meaning of the include_sources_admin field in admin_table
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:24:30 +0100

Dear Odehneh ;-) ,

Le 06/11/13 12:53, address@concealed a écrit :
Dear all

This is my first message in the mail list.
- I'm trying to add editors to mail lists by inserting rows to admin_table,
but I didn't understand what the include_sources_admin field is used for, and
what value should I use for it.
- Is there a better way to add editors to mail lists? SOAP does not include
this.
The admin_table is just a cache of the admin defined following two possible processes:
  1. manual definition in the list config: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-definition#owner
  2. dynamic inclusion using .incl files: https://www.sympa.org/manual/parameters-definition#owner_include
Regards,

David
--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21