en - [sympa-users] message not available

  • From: Todd Merritt <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] message not available
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:51:20 -0700

Can anybody tell me the scenarios in which the archives for a list will display "message not available" for a message? I have at least one list that displays this for several messages that look like they were distributed successfully but were not archived and there is no log message indicating that the message was not archived or that it was removed from the archive.

Thanks!
Todd

  • [sympa-users] message not available, Todd Merritt, 09/30/2013