en - [sympa-users] list visibility to listmaster after sympa upgrade

  • From: Antti Sirviö <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] list visibility to listmaster after sympa upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:18:45 +0300

Hello,

we just did an upgrade from Sympa 5.4.5 to 6.1.7. It seems that upgrade
went almost ok, lists seem to be working, and mail flows.

One thing that makes me wonder is that in 5.4.5 listmasters were able to
see (and manage) all lists in "List of lists", but now after the
upgrade, the "List of lists" view contains only lists those have somehow
updated config. Also 'search' for lists that are defined but now shown
in the "List of lists" returns nothing.

I during the migration, I just copied list config directories from
server to another, and also copied an old database to new server and run
sympa.pl -upgrade

Any idea what's wrong with the new configuration?

--
Antti Sirviö
Lappeenranta University of Technology/Information services & technology

  • [sympa-users] list visibility to listmaster after sympa upgrade, Antti Sirviö, 09/26/2013