en - Re: [sympa-users] Edited moderation

  • From: "e.c." <address@concealed>
  • To: Asbed Bedrossian <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Edited moderation
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 07:00:16 -0500

I assume that the poster has requested this service from the list moderation because of his/her percieved stylistic or orthographic deficiencies. Even then, such a request should probably be denied since there are more appropriate ways to accomplish the same thing, viz., by writing to the poster off list and requesting that certain changes be made.
In fact, in some cases, the moderator function(s) could be folded into the mailing list software design itself, with the rare cases requiring human intervention (e. g. expulsion from the list) left to the owner(s). In short, I hope that your proposed feature is not possible.

Ed