en - Re: [sympa-users] SYMPA commands by email

  • From: Cyril Sarrauste de Menthière <address@concealed>
  • To: Aaron Wyatt <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "<address@concealed>" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SYMPA commands by email
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:35:45 +0200

Hi,

No, I just want to delete some group of users from a single list

Cyril

Le 07/06/2013 16:15, Aaron Wyatt a écrit :
On Jun 7, 2013, at 2:57 AM, Cyril Sarrauste de Menthière
<address@concealed>
wrote:

Sorry for my previous messages in French. ;-)
Is there any wildcards characters in order to use SYMPA commands by email,
for exemple to bulk delete :
DEL <list> *@igh.cnrs.fr
or something like that ?
Are you asking about deleting every list for a particular robot, or just a
subset? My initial thought is that if you have the list of lists to be
deleted you could script this (bash) and run the script as the sympa user.

aaron
_______________________________
Aaron Wyatt
Collaborative Services
Boston College IT Services
address@concealed
617.552.1278

--
Cyril Sarrauste de Menthière

Institute of Human Genetics
CNRS UPR 1142 - France
Informatic Development for Research Support
http://www.igh.cnrs.fr/EN/service-detail.php?id=60
tel : +33 (0)4 34 35 99 81
Fax : +33 (0)4 34 35 99 01