en - [sympa-users] Issue with Global remove_outgoing_headers option

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Issue with Global remove_outgoing_headers option
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:36:02 +0200

We are wanting to strip Sender from the SMTP headers of outbound mail for all
lists on our Sympa server. I am able to successfully achieve this on a per-
list basis by adding the following line to the lists config file:

remove_outgoing_headers Sender

However, if I try adding this line to sympa.conf (so that it should apply
globally), it seems to be ignored. Where am I going wrong ? We are running
Sympa version 6.1.16

Regards,

Patrick