en - [sympa-users] Excluding users fails with "authorization reject"

  • From: "Mail administrator, Otto J. Makela" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Excluding users fails with "authorization reject"
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:50:47 +0300

We run Sympa 6.1.4 and my users have a mailing list which uses an
externally generated text file as the data source. According to the
documentation:

http://www.sympa.org/manual_6.1/web-interface#exclude_users

it should be possible to "delete" users originating from an external
data source and these users would end up on the exclude list.

However, this does not seem to work as trying to "delete" produces a
pop-up "AUTHORIZATION REJECT (del) It is not possible to delete a user
from the list."

Now, the error is obviously incorrect, it's not an authorization issue,
and I know we've used this feature on other lists. Any ideas why not?

--
address@concealed (Mail Administrator, Otto J. Makela)

  • [sympa-users] Excluding users fails with "authorization reject", Mail administrator, Otto J. Makela, 05/15/2013