en - Re: [sympa-users] "the datasource" is empty for owner_include and editor_include

  • From: Alberto Fuentes <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] "the datasource" is empty for owner_include and editor_include
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:46:19 +0200

On 04/30/2013 09:32 AM, David Verdin wrote:
Hi alberto,

owner and editor includes don't work the same way as user includes.
You need to put the datasource paragraph in a .incl file. then it will
appear in the drop down menu. Have a lok at this doc where everything is
explained: https://www.sympa.org/manual/list-definition#data_inclusion_file

Hey David, you are right! I dont know how I missed that.

Thank you very much, its working now

cheers