en - [sympa-users] Installing Perl Modules for Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Installing Perl Modules for Sympa
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:17:06 +0100

Hi,

I am very new to Sympa installation. I am following the install instructions
present at http://www.sympa.org/manual/installing-sympa for Sympa 6.1.17
version. I am looking for some help in installing the Perl modules that are
needed for Sympa.

I am at the section 'Installing Perl and CPAN modules' section of the install
link and see that 'check_perl_modules.pl' at make time will install the
required Perl modules. I did run the /configure, make but did not see this
script running and installing the needed Perl modules.

Am I missing anything here? Would appriciate a lot if you can point me to the
direction where I can install all the needed perl modules using one pl script
or if I have to install the modules one at a time using the CPAN module and
the module list is same as the list present in the 'Required CPAN Modules'
section.

Also from reading I understood that '/home/sympa/bin/sympa_wizard.pl --check'
would install the required Perl modules but its not doing that and at times
getting in to infinite loop.

Thank you for your help,
Venkat

  • [sympa-users] Installing Perl Modules for Sympa, gvenkat_reddy, 03/10/2013