en - [sympa-users] reply to thread

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] reply to thread
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:40:02 +0100

Hi,

I am a user on a sympa 5.3.4 mailing list. I am using the web interface for
most everything. When I click reply to a post, the subject will be Re: the-
topic , and I can write my message. I can send it. But then when I look at
the Archive, even though my message has the same Subject line, it's not
included in the thread. It's like I started a new thread.

Do I have to do something manually to keep my reply within the same thread of
conversation? It's strange. What is the software precisely looking for to
keep a single thread?

Thanks,
Sam