en - [sympa-users] [RFC] fair "Perl Traps" on the wiki

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] [RFC] fair "Perl Traps" on the wiki
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:15:04 +0100

Hello guys,

I saw this page on the wiki:

http://www.sympa.org/dev/contributors/developers_howto#perl_traps

which is an unfair (but probably usefull) presentation of "perl tricks":
those are features, not "unexpected behaviors".

I rewrote it adding more explainations of those behaviors. I also added
more newbie tricks.

Before replacing the old content, i would appreciate some comments on
it:

https://github.com/unistra/unistra.github.com/blob/master/perl_traps

regards
--
Marc Chantreux
Université de Strasbourg, Direction Informatique