en - [sympa-users] noob - How to set up list sync's to external database source

  • From: KC Wise <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] noob - How to set up list sync's to external database source
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:02:21 -0700

I'm running the CentOS Virtual host for demo purposes.  Running version 6.1.b.4.

I would like to add in our peoplesoft information for the list to grab users out of a SQL query.

Where do I place the file so that it can search the database to look?
I know the db name and have an account for the id and password.

Thanks,
KC

  • [sympa-users] noob - How to set up list sync's to external database source, KC Wise, 11/27/2012