en - [sympa-users] How do I generate an "Index of all Lists" from within a custom action ?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How do I generate an "Index of all Lists" from within a custom action ?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 01:14:09 +0100

I want to enumerate all lists that a user has permission to view from within a
TT2 custom action script. I've had a look had the default "lists.tt2", but
this appears to being passed a variable "which" but this doesn't appear to
exist or be available from within a custom action.

(If I try pasting the relevant portions of lists.tt2 into a custom action, the
following catch occurs:

[% IF action == 'which' %]
[% IF ! which %]
&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="color_dark">[%|loc(user.email)%]No subscriptions
[% END %]

If someone could please advise how I should proceed it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick

  • [sympa-users] How do I generate an "Index of all Lists" from within a custom action ?, p.rynhart, 11/19/2012