en - RE: [sympa-users] Problem moderation list

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: jose antonio Fernandez <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Problem moderation list
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:13:48 +0000

We had this happening once, after we initially installed 6.1.11; I traced through the code and found it was a config error (not a bug) and fixed it.

Unfortunately I can’t remember now what I did L !

The web interface renamed the approved files prior to distribution (so they don’t appear in the queue any more) and then is supposed to send them out.  You might like to check the ownership and permissions on the spool directories – can the web process write to them?  Check the logs to see if there is a clue.

I will post if I can remember that cause...

Steve

Steve Shipway

ITS Unix Services Design Lead

University of Auckland, New Zealand