en - [sympa-users] Bounce management

  • From: Roy Sindre Norangshol <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bounce management
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:11:47 +0100

Hey

I have two questions:

Q1: I was wondering if there exists a CLI in shell for looking at bounces and
manage em for each list? It is tiresome to use the webinterface for >20
lists...

Q2: For lists that are using datasources to subscribe members to a list, will
sympa somehow manage to make sure to block the user who is bouncing until it
is
unblocked?

ie: lazy list owner not cleaning up his datasource if a user in one of his
users in a datasource is bouncing. We have some lists who synchronizes with
external systems. So as a list administrator I sometimes want to block
something globally in sympa until the listowner answers and fixes his/her
problem with the subscriber.

Using current version in Debian Stable (6.0.1+dfsg-4+squeeze1) if that's
important.

--
Roy Sindre Norangshol

  • [sympa-users] Bounce management, Roy Sindre Norangshol, 10/29/2012