en - [sympa-users] sympa + dkim

  • From: Ward Poelmans <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa + dkim
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:56:39 +0100

Hello,

I've updated my dkim keys to 2048 bit but sympa does not seems to like
it. The only thing I have changed is my dkim private key which I
changed from 1024 to 2048 bit. After restarting sympa, i got an error
the the process had died unexpectedly with the following message:
Can't call method "use_no_padding" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/
vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DKIM/PrivateKey.pm line 179.

After restarting, It didn't process any email anymore. I saw in the
logs it received incoming mail but didn't distribute anything. I run
sympa 6.1.15. Anybody knows what is going on? I downgraded to 1024 bit
and after a couple of restarts, everything seems to be normal again.

Ward