en - [sympa-users] increased bulkspool usage after upgrade to 6.1.9

  • From: k clair <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] increased bulkspool usage after upgrade to 6.1.9
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 14:54:59 -0700

Hello,

We recently upgraded from sympa 6.0.x to sympa 6.1.9. We have some graphs
that show the sympa spool activity, and we noticed on them that the bulkspool
activity increased just after the upgarde.

I'm attaching the graph that shows the usage. You can see on the graph that
the yellow line, which represents the number of rows in the bulkspool table,
has spikes that increase dramatically right around week 33.

We're wondering if there was any change to the sympa code that would account
for this change. Is there some process that uses the bulkspool table that
didn't before?

Thanks,
Kristina

  • [sympa-users] increased bulkspool usage after upgrade to 6.1.9, k clair, 09/05/2012