en - [sympa-users] Modify Variables Before Use in Scenari

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Modify Variables Before Use in Scenari
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:07:59 +0200

I'm looking for a way to do something like the following in a scenari:

$listname = [listname] . '-append'
is_subscriber($listname, [sender])...

Is there anyway to do this, either by using the right syntax in the scenari or
by creating a custom perl condition? If the latter, can someone point me to
code that defines is_subscriber and the like are defined? I haven't been able
to find them.

Also, I am aware that I could do this with a custom attribute, by I would
prefer not to.

Best,
Robert