en - [sympa-users] wwsympa with an url prefix

  • From: Daniel Caillibaud <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] wwsympa with an url prefix
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:09:31 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to use wwsympa (6.1) under a prefix like
http://domain.tld/prefix/sympa ?

I tried and could display the page, but then all links point to the webroot,
like
http://domain.tld/lists

After hours I find a workaround catching all the urls which aren't real files
and give them to
the cgi, but it's quite dirty :-/
I'm using nginx and its try_files with named location, but apache RewriteCond
could
do it too.

I can't give sympa a vhost for its own because I want https and I already
have a configured
vhost on this sympa ip (the running webmail with valid certificate).

Thanks for anyone who knows how to put a sympa prefix ;-)

--
Daniel

Il existe deux types de gens :
ceux qui divisent les gens en deux catégories,
et les autres.