en - [sympa-users] d_edit/d_read documentation problem and private-https

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] d_edit/d_read documentation problem and private-https
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:10:29 -0700

Hi,

I was just reading the online documentation for the d_edit and d_read
scenari,

https://www.sympa.org/manual_6.1/parameters-privileges#d_read
https://www.sympa.org/manual_6.1/parameters-privileges#d_edit

and I noticed that both reference a "p" type which is a 404 link.
Based on the list I believe this should actually be the private-https
type and something is wrong with the documentation. (it's wrong in
older versions too)

While we are on the subject, I think d_edit.private-https and
d_read.private-https are misnamed. I think their extension should be
.private_smime in order to better describe what they do and also
match send.private_smime. What do you think?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] d_edit/d_read documentation problem and private-https, Matt Taggart, 06/26/2012